Ex-Beauty Editor, author and mother Melissa Schweiger Kleinman has joined forces with pregnancy beauty experts Mama Mio to create the ultimate guide to pregnancy ‘Mama You’ve got This: An Honest Guide To Pregnancy’. A free resource book that is packed with helpful pregnancy and parenting advice, including tips on how to deal with your Mother-in-law, how to announce your pregnancy news to friends who are trying to have a baby to practical relationship advice. I was one of the lucky few who got invited along to help celebrate the e-book launch event, where I picked Melissa’s brain on everything pregnancy and motherhood related…
How did you get involved in the collaboration with Mama Mio?
This collaboration seemed like a natural fit to me, after having worked in the beauty industry for most of my life, being an author and having two young children of my own.
Favourite section of the e-book?
Without a doubt the relationship section.
Favourite Mama Mio product?
Nipple balm – A multi-purpose product that you can use everywhere, on your lips, cuticles, elbows, nipples, etc.
- Your To-Do list never ends
- There is never enough time in a day
- There are so many different opinions out there
- To read as much as you can on parenting
- I splurged on soft fitted jeans by J Brand
- Oversized blouses
- T-shirt dresses
- Nap when your baby naps
- Body pillow
- Ginger candy for first trimester
- Set aside 20 minutes a day to just yourself
- Do not try and do to much…the washing can wait